Front Office Coordinator/Administrative Assistant
We are a Los Angeles Ticket
Concierge Service seeking a sales/administrative assistant. We sell tickets
to every concert, sporting event, theatre, and major events worldwide.
Ticket experience a definite plus such as Ticketmaster, AEG, Live Nation,
Venue Box Office or Ticket Brokerage Firm.
You will become the “Face” of
the office and must have the ability to host customers, as well as
manage day to day operations. Candidate must be able to work nights,
weekends and holidays.
This candidate must be focused,
organized detailed oriented. Act as the personal assistant to the Senior
Vice President of Business Development by managing time sensitive and
for our VIP clients
* Processing ticket orders
*Office supply management and ordering
*Reception (phone/in person)
*Shipping/mail e.g. Tracking FedEx shipments, etc
*General office administration
Applicants must possess the
* Prior office
* MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
* QuickBooks entry experience a
* Ability to conduct internet research
* Providing administrative, HR and light bookkeeping
* A high degree of
professionalism and discretion
* A pleasant phone voice (since you will be calling customers)
* Adaptability and familiarity with small company environments
* Must be flexible, detail oriented, thorough, self-starter with the ability
to multi-task, anticipate, and prioritize well.
* An effective team player with a high level of discretion with sensitive
* Proven inter-personal communication skills including ability to interact
with all levels of clientele.
*Candidate must be able to work
nights, weekends and holidays.
Applicants must also be:
Additional Qualities that we would like to see:
-Proficiency in a foreign language
Please email resume with
relevant experience to: